Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Ordering Replacement Parts

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used a 10% code when I ordered my replacement parts, but I also bought some items at regular price. And it was over a month ago, maybe this code is different. Always offer the code when they ask for the key code. I also bought something off of the sale page and the sale price did not go through and I called them back after I looked at it online and they gave me credit on my credit card. They were really nice. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've used discounts codes on replacement parts before; in fact, I don't order, ever, unless I have some sort of code. The discount numbers are the "Key Code" they'll ask for just after verifying your address.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wait- there is still a 10% code???? I just ordered yesterday!!!!! man. WHat is the code? I have the over 100 one.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Annie Rebecca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you saying if I want to replace heads they can send heads and I can put them on instead of sending my doll away?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Molly McIntire:
    Are you saying if I want to replace heads they can send heads and I can put them on instead of sending my doll away?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm afraid that's not the kind of replacement part you can order (yet). It's bits and pieces from various outfits/accessories where you just want to buy the one missing/damaged part instead of buying a whole new set.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Someone asked--I used the 10% off code last Monday 11/14 and it was good. Always check under the Status Checks sticky. I think that the current codes are usually posted there. 145361 and also 145364 are both good for 10% off. Of course, I was bummed, because right after I ordered just over $100 (with the code), I got the free shipping code, which probably would have saved me more.

    Btw, off topic, but that was the order that I ordered Marisol, backordered, and she's on the way, and the rest of the order is on the way, too. I'll probably get them both the same day. I don't know why the first package took this long! Also, the 10% worked on my club membership, which is really cool.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jenndon:
    Someone asked--I used the 10% off code last Monday 11/14 and it was good. Always check under the Status Checks sticky. I think that the current codes are usually posted there. 145361 and also 145364 are both good for 10% off. Of course, I was bummed, because right after I ordered just over $100 (with the code), I got the free shipping code, which probably would have saved me more. ...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">jenndon, not necessarily. I placed an order last week over $100 and the 10% code saved me $1.25 compared to the free shipping over $100-code (I know not a lot but still - "Pennies make Pounds" one of my former employers always used to say).

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've used discounts codes on replacement parts before
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">welll hmmm I wonder why they wouldnt let me [img]frown.gif[/img] She asked if I wanted to place the rest of my order with her but once I told her I was using the 10% code she said I would have to place that online since I couldnt use the code on the phone [img]frown.gif[/img] and that you could never use a code on replacement parts [img]redface.gif[/img] BUMMER That would have saved me another $3 bucks [img]mad.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just give the code when they ask for the number off the back of the catalog and don't really tell them I'm using a "code". I got the 10% off on the replacement parts I ordered a couple of weeks ago and it worked fine.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to call AG to order replacement parts, right?

    And they'll let me use the 10% off code over the phone, right?

    Pardon my confusion. I've never bought replacement parts before. :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •